video: NEW: Alex and Ani Previews 2014 Super Bowl Ad
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Alex and Ani manufactures exclusively in America.
The Cranston-based company was ranked this year by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest crowing companies in the United States.
Newport’s Wyndham Estate in Photos
With a spacious Master Bedroom, large circular Turret and East bedrooms, plus four guest bedrooms; hosting overnight guests is never likely to be problematic in this mansion.
* Master Bedroom - 22'8" by 14'
* Turret Bedroom - 17'10" circular
* East Bedroom - 17'2" by 17'5"
* Guest Bedroom - 12'4" by 11'6"
* Guest Bedroom - 18'6" by 14'10"
* Guest Bedroom - 11'3" by 11'3"
* Guest Bedroom - 12'5" by 8'2"
Want to experience a different view of the Newport Mansions? Try the Newport Cliff Walk. The 3.5 mile long public access pathway pairs the beauty of the Newport coastline with some of the island's historic mansions -- including Beechwood, Rosecliff, Marble House, The Breakers, Ochre Court, and Rough Point
- 6 Best Places for Watching the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Ads: Local Advertising Experts React
- Super Bowl Match-Ups: Coaching & Intangibles
- Super Bowl Match-Ups: Giants “O” vs. Pats “D”
- Super Bowl Match-Ups: Pats “O” vs. Giants “D”
- Super Bowl Match-ups: Who Has The Edge In Special Teams?
- Super Bowl Notebook: Belichick Has Them Laughing
- Super Bowl Notebook: Giants Touch Down, Talk Trash
- The Boy-Girl Guide to the Super Bowl
- 6 Great Cocktails To Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- Best Bar Super Bowl Parties
- Best RI Places To Eat, Drink + Watch The Super Bowl
- Check Out the Super Bowl Ads
- Giants defense comes up big; NY claims Super Bowl 21-17
- Great Last-Minute Grabs for Super Bowl Sunday
- HomeStyle with Cynthia Bogart: Super Bowl Spread
- NEW: Kilmartin Warns of Super Bowl Scams
- NEW: Local Chefs Make Super Bowl Bet With NY Chefs
- Patriots are Super Bowl bound!
- Power Pack: RI High School Football: Super Bowl Sunday
- RI Super Bowl Special: Where The Pro Athletes Love to Eat
- Report Card: Local Experts Grade Super Bowl Ads
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce Launches Seven Swords Media
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce to Address RI College Commencement
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- Alex and Ani Fuels Economy - Creates Thousands of Jobs in RI
- Alex and Ani Launches Super Bowl Ad
- Alex and Ani Opens Pavillion + Lounge At Newport Polo This Weekend
- Don’t Miss: Alex and Ani “Path of Life” Book Signing at Foxwoods
- EXCLUSIVE: Alex + Ani CEO Buys Newport Mansion for $6.8M Cash
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Alex Morash: The Power of the Youth Vote
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Alex Morash: Why I’m Voting for David Cicilline
- MUSIC: Calexico Charms At The Met
- NEW: $8.95 Million Sale of Sakonnet Vineyards To Alex and Ani Final
- NEW: Alex and Ani “Path Of Life” Book Will Debut March 4
- NEW: Alex and Ani CEO Feroce to Receive Humanitarian Award
- NEW: Alex and Ani CEO Giovanni Feroce Will Address URI Commencement
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- NEW: Alex and Ani Expands Media Division
- NEW: Alex and Ani Launches Seven Swords Acquisitions, Partnerships
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- NEW: GoGo Cast Launches App With Alex and Ani’s Seven Swords Media
- NEW: RI’s Alex Murphy Leaves Duke for Florida
- NEW: Red Sox Legend Jim Rice at Alex + Ani Charity Event Tonight
- NEW: Rhode Island College Unveils New Alex and Ani Hall Art Center
- PODCAST: Alex + Ani CEO Buys Newport Mansion for $6.8M Cash